- Telephone Manners
- Kindness and Consideration
- Thank You Notes
- Party Manners
- Courtesy is for family too!
- Texting Proprieties
- Conversation Confidence
- Appropriateness in Dressing
- Dining Etiquette
- Social Distancing, Greetings, Masks, etc.
- Instilling confidence, kindness and grace in young people since 1992
In-Person (COVID Protocols Followed)
Eticool School – Introducing Yourself
- Sun. Sep 26, 2021 (716 Augusta Drive) – $75
- Sun. Oct. 3, 2021 (716 August Drive) – $75
Eticool School – Manners (2 session class)
- Sunday, Nov 14 & 21, 2021 – Bering’s – $155
Boys & Girls 7+ Years
To Register, please e-mail registration form to Helen Perry at email@example.com.
Please specify class of choice along with the name and age of your student.
Call today to schedule your own private or small group session over lunch or dinner!
Dress Code: Dressy casual – no jeans please.
Please make checks payable to Helen Perry or Venmo to @Helen-Perry-1
Cancellations within 4 days of class start constitutes forfeiture of 50% of tuition.
Former/Current Hosts of Eticool School: Annunciation Orthodox School, St. Mark’s Episcopal School, Second Baptist Church and School, St. Vincent de Paul School, Bering’s, Tony’s, St. Martin’s Episcopal Church, Post Oak Montessori, Sweetwater Country Club, Houston Country Club, Beth Yeshurun P.T.A., Rice University Athletic Department, The Jones Graduate School of Management, Rice University, West University Elementary.